Wednesday, December 19, 2012

PF Chang's

I haven't ventured out much since I've starting eating differently, but most of the experiences have not been good. At Red Robin (they have specific menus for different allergies, but not for corn) they put butter on my gluten-free hamburger bun :/ Tonight, my husband and I went to see a movie and also went to P.F. Chang's. I had heard they had an extensive gluten free menu, but that's an understatement. About half of their entrees can be made gluten free. When you order gluten free, they come on special dishes that are only used for gluten-free foods. You know the sauce they make you at the beginning of the meal? They made one for my husband (in the white dishes) and a separate "safe" one for me (in the red dishes).


We ended up getting lettuce wraps, lemon chicken, mongolian beef, and fried rice - all gluten-free, dairy-free, and corn-free. (To be fair, P.F. Chang's only advertises gluten-free and I use my Gipsee app for the rest.) I also got some of their wonderful hot tea. Also, the staff was quite accommodating and did not seem at all irritated when I asked about the gluten-free part of the menu.

Two thumbs up!

No comments:

Post a Comment